GXP Floating Suction Line is applicable to various horizontal and vertical storage tanks.
One end of the device connects to the short outlet pipe under oil tank, and the other end hangs below liquid level dipping and heaving in accordance with liquid level.
and the other end hangs below liquid level dipping and heaving in accordance with liquid level.
Only oil on top level will be drawn. Due to sedimentation, water and impurities will always under the lowest oil level.
Thus it ensures floating suction line to draw oil on the top all the time, and the cleanness of oil be ensured, life of purifying equipment in the lower course be prolonged.
2. Installation dimension of Floating Suction Line
3. Performance Characteristics
Medium Applicable:aviation fuel,asoline, diesel
Nominal diameter: N50mm～DN400mm
Lift angle: （MAX）65°
Disassembly and assembly requirements：structural
components shall be free
to get in and out of the
inlet (≥600mm) of oil tank.
Anti-vortex measures avalible. Bidirectional in and out:
be capable of letting oil in and letting ioi out.
Type of petroleum tank (vertical or horizontal)
Caliber of outlet pipe (external diameter * wall thickness)
Nominal pressure and criterion of outlet flange
Inner diameter of oil tank (mm)
Loading height of oil tank(m)
Bottom slope of oil tank (%)
Distance between the center of outlet and the bottom of tank (mm)
1. Connecting elbow 2. Rotating joint at bottom 3. Lower oil transfer pipe 4. Drainage hole 5. Lower Float
6. Adjustable support 7.Middle rotating joint 8. Support 9. Upper float 10. Upper oil transfer pipe
11. Liquid inlet 12. Top float 13.Bottom support